- Fire Department
The Caledonia Township Fire Department is responsible for responding to a variety of calls for help including fire, rescue, and emergency medical services within the 36 square miles of Caledonia Township. The Fire Department has several auto and mutual aid agreements with neighboring townships where they may be called upon to provide assistance in and outside the Township of Caledonia.
Our department members include the Fire Chief, full-time fire inspector, 6 full-time firefighters, 14 paid-on-call, and 2 part-time firefighters who may respond to calls for help from their primary place of employment or home but also work scheduled shifts in our station to help ensure efficient service to our community.
- How Do I become a Caledonia Township Paid On-Call (POC) Firefighter?
- How do I schedule a fire truck to attend my event?
- Can I get my blood pressure checked at the fire station?
- Does the fire department fill swimming pools?
- Who do I call if I have an issue with a fire hydrant?
- Do you install car seats or do car seat inspections?
- Where can I dispose of used or expired fire extinguishers?
- How do I get a burn permit?
- How do I get a copy of a Fire Department Incident Report?
- Where should I place smoke detectors/alarms?
- Where should I place Carbon Monoxide detectors/alarms?